How to get low cost laminectomy in India being an abroad citizen
Laminectomy in India is a surgical procedure for treating spinal stenosis by relieving pressure on the spinal cord. The lamina of the vertebra is removed to widen the spinal canal and create more space for the spinal nerves. A laminectomy is not recommended in people under 35 and should not be done on multiple adjoining levels, because it can destabilize the spinal column. A laminectomy surgery can be performed on all regions including lumbar, thoracic, cervical of the spinal column to relieve pressure on the spinal cord or the nerve roots. The lamina is the bony roof of the spinal canal. Laminectomy is the term used to refer to the process of removing the lamina. Removing the lamina increases the size of the spinal canal, giving more room for the spinal cord or nerve roots. By getting surgical treatment from an expert spine surgeon, you can get rid of all spine problems without any risk involved as the treatment facilities used are most advanced. You can get detailed information about expert spine surgeons in India here: Surgeons.
Things you would require: -
Being a foreign national you would require an assistance of a medical tourism in India for your comfortable and safe spine treatment in India.
- Laminectomy in India is a surgical approach to lumbar stenosis using smaller incisions to widen the boney canals around the spinal nerves. The minimally invasive laminectomy is an exciting new treatment option for patients who are candidates for the surgical treatment of lumbar spinal stenosis.
- Laminectomy is a relatively safe spine procedure, and despite even the greatest care, complications do occur. Hemorrhage may cause compression of the nerve roots with resulting weakness or paralysis in the legs, loss of feeling and loss of bowel or bladder control.
- Indian spine surgery centers provide best clinical care to patients for their safe and successful surgical treatment. This is clearly visible to all from the success rate of different spine surgery procedures.
- Most advanced surgical equipments are used for treatment of patients. And the surgical procedures are normally performed by most expert spine surgeon of India in India’s best spine surgery hospitals which are in most prominent cities of India at Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi. Click the link to see most advanced equipments used for performing the surgery: Spine Instruments. Because of availability of all these advanced facilities and expert surgeons, many international patients are attracted to India for their surgical treatment.
- You can get rid of all problems related to spine with a low cost laminectomy in India. The leg or buttock pain that you experienced prior to surgery should begin to diminish shortly after surgery. However, it is not unusual for some degree of this pain to linger for quite some time, especially if you had the pain for a long time prior to the surgery. Within week or two, patients start walking properly without any support.
- After getting surgical treatment from spine surgery hospital, patients are generally suggested some post surgery instructions and some exercises. By properly following all post surgery instructions patients can achieve maximum possible outcomes and can recover very fast out of their treatment.
- For detailed information of laminectomy in India, you can contact us by filling up an enquiry form here: https://www.dheerajbojwani.com/contact-dheerajbojwani.htm