Neuro Surgeons and Hospitals in India
Access the best Neurosurgeons in India with Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants
Neurosurgeons treat the medical conditions pertaining to brain, spinal column, nerves, skull. This field of medicine is considered amongst the most complicated to treat, as the entire body functionality depends upon on it. Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants has ties with the best Neurosurgeons in India, that is a crucial step towards a successful treatment. The treatment is provided at affordable rates in India so that overseas patients to not have to balk from a healthy choice.
How things function at Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants
- Basic functions : Our company assists the patients in with the arrangement of medical visa, accommodation for the patient and family, meals, appointment with best neurosurgeons in India, lab tests, etc.
- Expert Panel : Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants has ties only with the best hospitals and doctors, a crucial point in treating any medical condition anywhere
- We spell ethics : Receiving treatment in India with Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants ensures utmost care to maintain ethics in meeting the patient's need.
- Affordability : Do not let your financial aspects affect medical treatments. We offer low cost Gamma Knife Surgery that won't burn a hole in your pocket.
- Other amenities : We also take care of quick visa letter, health diet as advised by your attending surgeon, to and fro airport travel, vacation tour, etc.
International Patient Experience
Mrs. Zang, Nigeria
Complex Neurosurgery for her husband
Hi, I am Mrs. Zang form Nigeria. My husband received Brain Surgery in India with the assistance of Dheeraj Bojwani Group. We decided to come to India after we saw his website. We sent them our query and got a call from them in a few hours. All the arrangements for me and my husband were absolutely perfect
The hospital where my husband got his treatment was marvelous. My husband's Brain Surgery was performed successfully by a team of skilled Neuro Surgeons. My husband is recovering fast after getting his Brain Surgery in India. We are very thankful to everyone who supported us.
What is Neurosurgery or Neurological Surgery?
Neurosurgery (or Neurological Surgery) is the medical specialty concerned with the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of disorders that affect the entire nervous system including the brain, spinal column, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, and extra-cranial cerebrovascular system.
Neurosurgery has undergone a sea change since the days of Harvey Cushing. The development of bipolar cautery, the use of the surgical microscope, the availability of the ultrasonic surgical aspirator has all contributed to decreasing morbidity and mortality. Advances in neuroanaesthesia, neurosurgical intensive care and neuro-imaging technology have played a significant role. We are now in the age of Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery. The goal and the aims of treatment have shifted. It is no longer enough to save life but preserving of all functions, cosmesis and reducing pain, shorter hospital stay, avoiding discomfort are equally important.
Who are Best Neurosurgeons in India?
A Neurosurgeon is a physician who specializes in treatment and surgery of the nervous system and its surrounding structures. Neurosurgeons operate on the brain, skull, scalp and spinal column. The overall goal of the neurosurgeon is to maintain blood flow and oxygen to all parts of the brain, thus minimizing the damage and increasing the prospect of survival and recovery.
Neurosurgeons of India are nationally and internationally renowned experts in the diagnosis and surgical treatment of brain and spine disorders including brain tumors, trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasms, neuro-vascular surgery, pediatric neurosurgery, pituitary surgery, radiosurgery, spine and spinal cord surgery, epilepsy and movement disorders.
Top neurosurgeons of India are also involved in Stereotactic Radiosurgery along with Radiation Oncologists for tumor and AVM treatment. Radiosurgical methods such as Gamma knife and Cyberknife are used.
They have begun to utilize endovascular image guided procedures for the treatment of aneurysms, AVMs, carotid stenosis, strokes, and spinal malformations, and vasospasms. Techniques such as angioplasty, stenting, clot retrieval, embolization, and diagnostic angiography are now being utilized.
Qualifications of a Neurosurgeon in India are as follows;
- MS - General Surgery
- MCH - Neurosurgery
- DNB/FRCS/MRCS from International Colleges and Hospitals
- International Fellowship and Training Programs
- Publications and Paper Presentations in Reputed Scientific and Medical Journals
- Wide Clinical Experience
List of Top Neuro Surgeons of India
- Dr. Abhaya Kumar
- Dr. Keki Turel
- Dr. Harshad Parekh
- Dr.Sanjay Mongia
- Dr. Anandh Balasubramaniam
- Dr. V. R. Parikh
- Dr. Mohinish G Bhatjiwale
- Dr. P. P. Ashok
- Dr.Ramesh Patankar
- Dr. K. C. Shah
- Dr. Vinod Rambal
- Dr. Anil Pandurang
- Dr. Neeta Shah
- Dr. S Shashank
- Dr. Pawan Ojha
- Dr. Vrajesh Udani
- Dr. Sunanda Anand
- Dr. Neeraj Jain
- Dr. Charulata Sankhla
- Dr. SK Rajan
- Dr. Ashish
- Dr. Rahul T. Chakor
- Dr. Gautam Tripathi
- Dr. Mohit Bhatt
- Dr Rajesh Benny
- Dr. Pradyumna J. Oak
- Dr. Arun Shah
- Dr. B. K. Misra
- Dr. D. P. Muzumdar
- Dr. Sushil V. Tandel
- Dr. Vibhor Pardasani
- Dr. Anshul Gupta
- Dr. Ashish Shrivastav
- Dr. ADITYA GUPTA
- Dr. Arun Saroha
- Dr. Prakash
- Dr. Anil Kansal
- Dr. Manish Vaish
- Dr. Sanjeev Dua
- Dr.V K Jain
- Dr. Ajit Sinha
- Dr. Bipin S Walia
Check out Best Neuro Surgeons in India
- Dr. Sumit Goyal
- Dr. S K Sogani
- Dr. (Col.) A K Verma
- Dr. Alok Gupta
- Dr. Sandeep Vaishya
- Dr. Ajay Sharma
- Dr. Ashish Shrivastav
- Dr. Rawall’s
- Dr. Satnam Singh
- Dr. Ravi Bhatia
- Dr. Prakash Singh
- Dr. Shailesh Jain
- Dr. Ashish Kumar
- Dr. Anil Jain
- Dr. R Srinivasa
- Dr. L.Murugan Neurosurgeon
- Dr. Balamurugan, Neurosurgeon
- Dr. B Chendilnathan
- Dr. Prithika Chary
- Dr. Geetha Lakshmipathy
- Dr. Puneet Agarwal
- Dr. Anoop Kohli,
- Dr. Munish K Aggarwal
- Dr. Malhotra C M
- Dr. Saurabh Rawall
- Dr. Amit Gupta
- Dr. J D Mukherji
- Dr. M. Behari
- Dr. Abhinav Gupta
- Dr. Swaroop Gopal
- Dr. Arun L.Naik
- Dr. Thimmappa Hegde
- Dr.Avinash.K M
- Dr.Sujay Rao
- Dr. Arvind Bhateja
- Dr.Ashis K Chand
- Dr.Agadi J B
- Dr.Vikram Kashyap
- Dr.Hegde a S
- Dr.Sanjiv's Neurologist
What Basic questions to ask while choosing a Neurosurgeon?
There are several factors you should consider when making your decision to see a neurosurgeon. It is EXTREMELY important to get a skilled doctor or surgeon. They vary tremendously in skill, and it makes all the difference in the world. Here are some important questions to ask:
- How many of these procedures have you done?
- How many do you do a week?
- Have you ever had any infections?
- How long have you been doing this procedure?
- Have you ever had any complications?
- What percentage of your patients has a good result?
List of Top Neuro Surgery Hospitals of India
- P. K. Neuro Centre
- Bhagwati Sanat N
- South Delhi Neurology Clinic
- Moolchand Medcity
- Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute
- Vidyasagar Institute of Mental Health, Neuro & Allied Sciences
- Max Hospital
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- SGRH Hospital
- Paras Hospitals
- Medanta - The Medicity
Check Out Best Neuro Surgery Hospital in India
- Malhotra Neuro Centre
- Jain Hospital
- Banglore Neuro Centre
- Premier Neuro Clinic
- Brain & Spine Clinic
- Sattvik Spine Foundation
- Neuro Clinic
- Shree Jagannath Clinic
- Anuradha Clinic
- Centre for Functional Neurosurgery - DBS neurosurgeons
- Centre for Brain and Spine Care
- Neuro Life Hospital
- DR RV ANAND SAI NEURO CLINIC
- Neuro Care Centre-prof K Selvakumar
Who are Top Neurosurgery Hospitals in India?
Top Neurosurgery Hospitals in India are backed with team of highly qualified neurosurgeons who are fully equipped to perform procedures like Spine Surgery, Brain tumor surgery, Disk replacement surgery, Endovascular Neurosurgery and more.
Indian Neurosurgery Hospitals and Centres are capable of providing 24/7 care for all neurological injuries and emergency Neuro-care. The added advantage lies in the fact that these centres and hospitals are fully equipped to deal with any type and kind of neurological emergencies round-the-clock. The neurological services extend to the very latest in diagnostic equipment such as EEG, ENMG and video monitoring.
Phone Numbers Reach Us-
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537
These Neurosurgery Hospitals and Centres in India are considered among the best in the world to have the most advanced microscope and Neuro-navigation facilities to conduct precision driven complex neurosurgeries. The highlights of some of the facilities available at these Best neurosurgery hospitals in India are:
- World class Hospital Infrastructure
- Dedicated Neurosurgical and Neuro Anaesthesia Team
- Operating Rooms
- The Intensive Care Unit
- Specialized Equipment e.g. Dedicated X-Knife, Computer Assisted Neurosurgery, Frame Based Stereotaxy, Interventional Neuro
Cities where top and world renowned Neurosurgical Hospitals and Centers are situated are as follows;
Why do Neurosurgery in India with Dr. Dheeraj Bojwani Group?
Dr.Dheeraj Bojwani Group came into existence with a mission to assimilate the finest in medical and surgical talent and technique, to bring them closer to our international patients providing quality treatment at an affordable and budgeted price.
We believe in serving our patients not just good but the best giving the person the second chance to live a better and normal life. All our patient medical investigations are conducted with the latest, technologically advanced diagnostic equipment. Stringent quality check is maintained by our company ensuring reliable and high quality services to our patients.
From the day Dr. Dheeraj Bojwani Group has come into existence it has looked forward in providing the best service to its patients by collaborating with the best and high quality hospitals and surgeons. Till date, we have established a huge network of renowned group of top neurosurgery hospitals, doctors and best neurosurgeons in India establishing itself as the most trusted healthcare service providers in India.
Our team serves the clientele most comfortable and convenient measures of healthcare services thus, making your medical tour to India a very fruitful experience. The list of services includes. ;
- Providing quick visa letters to our patients
- Airport pick up and drop facility
- Admitting the patient at the hospital
- Arranging meeting with the doctor or surgeon
- Providing medicines
- Providing food
- Stay arrangement for the accompanying person with the patient
- Language translators on requirement
- Good quality hotel arrangement
- Booking return air tickets etc
Patient from Russia – Mrs. Valdislav Shakmatov shares her experience of her Neurosurgery in India
Mrs. Valdislav Shakmatov from Russia
Nobody likes going to the hospitals or visiting the doctors (for obvious reasons) but the doctors and staff at the Dheeraj Bojwani Group make you feel the difference with their positive attitude and warm nature. They do not make you feel like you are just another medical case for them or that you are alone in the pain you are going through. Their team of best neurosurgeons is so considerate and well equipped that they would ensure that you know everything about the disease you are fighting with. Being one of the top hospitals, the specialists and staff members do everything and more that you expect from a medical facility of that status.
How is Medical Tourism in India?
India is one of the best places in the world for first class medical treatment or any other health care. India has been known as tourist's paradise but now is also known as a fast emerging destination for medical treatment. Every year thousands of visitors come to India from around the world just for medical checkup and other type of surgeries.
Broadly speaking, Medical Tourism India has now become a common form of vacationing covering a broad range of medical services. It is a combination of leisure, fun and recreation along with healthcare and wellness.
India has developed as a medical tourism country, which is now being, upgraded with the medical treatment facilities such as Yoga and Ayurveda along with other surgeries. However, a nice blend of top class medical expertise at attractive prices is helping a rise in the number of Indian corporate hospitals attracting foreign patients from all over the world.
In India, Medical treatment cost becomes approximately 30% less in compare to other country like US, UK and Europe for most common treatments. The low cost advantage, high quality healthcare, hospitals with world-class infrastructure facilities, treatment by world's best medical professional and experienced doctors gives people first choice for medical treatment in India. India has now become one of best travel destination in the world for rejuvenating mind with health.
Phone Numbers Reach Us-
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537
Some of the common countries from which patients travel to India for surgery are:
Below are the downloadable links that will help you to plan your medical trip to India in a more organized and better way. Attached word and pdf files gives information that will help you to know India more and make your trip to India easy and memorable one.
|Click icon to Download Document|
|About India||Destinations in India|
|Indian Embassy List||Medical Tourism FAQ|
|Visa For India|
- Are Neurosurgeons in India really the best in the world?
- The medical fraternity is highly-skilled and a majority of the surgeons and doctors hold international training and /or experience. Also the medical infrastructure in India is at par with the world standards, and the costs are nearly 25% of that in most Western countries.
- How can I get an appointment with Best Neuro Surgeon in India?
- India has a good number of highly-skilled neurosurgeons. All you need to do is send us your medical reports and we will find the best surgeon most suitable to your condition.
- What Basic questions to ask while choosing a Neurosurgeon?
- You can ask a neurosurgeon about how many of such procedures has he performed, and how many does he perform in a week, etc. To know more about what to ask a neurosurgeon, visit our website.
- Which are Top Neurosurgery Hospitals in India?
- There are several great Neurosurgery hospitals in India, such as Apollo Hospitals, Healthcare, Artemis, Fortis, to name a few. Visit our website for detailed information on the hospitals.
- What happens after I am discharged from the hospital after brain surgery?
- Majority of patients recover quickly after brain surgery and are able to leave the hospital after only a few days. Depending upon your functional abilities after surgery, the therapists will evaluate you. In some instances, a short stay at a rehabilitation hospital near your home may be recommended.
- Deep Brain Stimulation Therapy in India
- Computer Assisted Surgery in India
- Gamma Knife Surgery in India
- Neurosurgery in India
- Pituitary Tumour Surgery and Treatment in India