Spine Surgeons and Hospitals in India
Access the best Spine Surgeons in India with Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants The mere thought of undergoing a surgery is scary, but the anxiety can come down if you know you will be in safe hands. Spine Surgeons in India have extensive experience and knowledge, and most possess international training and experience. Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants is a medical tourism organization serving the purpose of providing best possible treatment at affordable rates in India
How things function at Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants
- Basic care : Our company assists international patients with the arrangement of medical visa, accommodation for the patient and family, meals, appointment with surgeons, lab tests, etc.
- Qualified Panel : Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants have ties only with the best Spine surgeons and hospitals in India, an eminent prospect while in treating any medical condition anywhere
- Ethical : Receiving treatment in India with Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants ensures utmost care to maintain ethics in meeting the patient's need.
- cost-efficiency : Complicates medical treatments usually cost a lot but here at Dheeraj Bojwani consultants, we make sure that your financial aspects do not your medical treatments, and offer several packages of low cost spine surgery.
- Other facilities : We also take care of quick visa letter, health diet as advised by your attending surgeon, to and fro airport travel, vacation tour, etc.
International Patient Experience
Spinal Stenosis Surgeons in Delhi, India
What is the purpose of Spine Surgery?
Spine surgery-whether back or neck surgery-is an advanced treatment option for pain and disability caused by an identifiable lesion in the patient’s anatomy that has not adequately improved with non-surgical treatments. In a vast majority of patients, spine surgery is only considered after a long course of conservative therapy.
Complications of the spine can cause chronic and sometimes debilitating back, leg and neck pain. When it comes to several common disorders of the spine, spine surgery can prove to be a very effective treatment option. Sciatica, arthritis, herniated discs, annual tears, foraminal narrowing, spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease and scar tissue formation are some spinal conditions that are successful cured in India.
Who are the Best Spine Surgeons in India?
Having a surgeon take a scalpel to your spine is every bit as scary as it sounds. Spine surgery can also be extremely painful and ineffective. But when it comes to Spine surgery in India, one can expect safe and effective new surgical techniques used by the top spine surgeons in India that will not only decrease your pain after your surgery but will also help you to recover faster and better. Indian Spine Surgeons and doctors are known as the best in the world because
Spine Surgeons in India are Qualified in :
- MS in Orthopedic or Neuro Surgery
- MCH in Spine Surgery
- FRCS/MRCS from International Colleges and Hospitals
- International Fellowships and Training Programs
- Publications and Paper Presentations in Reputed Scientific and Medical Journals
- Wide Clinical Experience.
List of Top Spine Surgeons in India
- Dr. Arun Saroha
- Dr. Paresh Doshi
- Dr. Sandeep Vaishya
- Dr. Alok Gupta
- Dr. Deepu Baneerjee
- Dr. Jacob Chandy
- Dr. T. S. Kanaka
- Dr. Abdul Rahim
- Dr. Acharya Brahmananda
- Dr. Arvind kulkarni
- Dr. Bipin Swarn Walia
- Dr. Sajan K Hegde
- Dr. Ram Chaddha
- Dr. Ramaswamy Saravanan
- Dr. Asha Bakshi
- Dr. Harshavardhan K Hegde
- Dr. Sonal Gupta
- Dr. Shankar Acharya
- Dr. Mihir Bapat
- Dr. Thomas J Kishen
- Dr. Satyen Mehta
- Dr. Bharat R Dave
Check out Best Spine Surgeons in India
- Dr. Ballal C.K.
- Dr. Choudhary R.P.
- Dr. Dharmarajan S.
- Dr V S Mehta
- Dr Hitesh Garg
- Dr A N Jha
- Dr Deepak Vangani
- Dr Vinish Mathur
- Dr Aditya Gupta
- Dr Alok Gupta
- Dr Rajesh Verma
- Dr Yash Gulati
- Dr. Ketan
- Dr. Shailesh Hadgaonkar.
- Dr. Ketan Khurjekar
- Dr. Ajay Kothari
- Dr. Mayur Vala
- Dr. Ajay Sharma
- Dr. Anantha Krishnan
- Dr. Ankit Sharma
- Dr. Arjun Srivatsa
- Dr. Arun Kr. Agarwal
- Dr. Asheesh Tandon
- Dr VK Jain
Most of our associate doctors / surgeons have trained or worked in some of the best medical institutions in United States, United Kingdom, Europe and other countries across the globe. All doctors and nursing staff are proficient in English.
India has got best spine specialist from around the world as well as world eminent doctors and surgeons who are dedicated and believes in providing only the best services to its patients.
The goal of the Best spine surgeons in India have always been to correct their patients back and neck conditions and help them return quickly to their usual activities
Spine surgeons of India can even perform very complex spinal surgeries using minimally invasive techniques.
Our surgeons offer a complete range of diagnostic and treatment services for various problems of the spine.
Multidisciplinary group of health care professionals—including internists, neurologists, nurse practitioners, orthopedists, physiatrists, physical and occupational therapists, rheumatologists, and complementary medicine professionals—work together to develop the best possible treatment plan for each patient.
Which are Top Spine Hospitals in India?
Choosing the correct hospital can have a significant impact on the amount of recovery following a Spine Surgery. Following are the reasons why one should consider Best Spine Hospitals in India for their various spine surgeries;
The mission of Top Spine Surgery Hospitals in India is to provide the first technologies, the best hope, and total care in spine procedures, treatments and procedures
Best Spine Surgery Hospitals in the above-mentioned Indian cities are equipped with world class Infrastructure & State of Art Medical Technology being at par with US, UK and other European countries
Top spine surgery hospitals in India work according to the international benchmark set by the global medical fraternity, wherein they maintain a high level of medical services conforming to all the protocols of quality and ambience. They have the JCI and ISO accreditations which they get after following stringent rules of maintaining quality set by the governing authority
Zero Waiting Period - No waiting period for our patients
Most of the spine hospitals in India are backed by the most comprehensive neuro-diagnostic and imaging facilities, the Neurological services extend to the very latest in diagnostic equipment such as EEG, ENMG, and Video-monitoring, PET scanning, 3 Tesla MRI and 256 Slice CT Scan.
Access to top specialists on the very same day. High quality medical and nursing care for a fraction of the cost in major health care institutions elsewhere in the world.
List of Top Spine Surgery Hospitals of India
- Interventional Pain and Spine Centre
- Pain and Spine Specialist
- NOVA Orthopaedic & Spine Hospital
- Indian Spinal Injuries Centre
- Interventional Pain and spine centre
- Excel Ortho Spine Clinic
- Qi Spine Clinic
- JSI India - Joint & Spine Institute
- Delhi Ortho Spine Centre (DOSC)
- Bangalore Spine Clinic
- Bangalore Spine Care
- Sattvik Spine Foundation
- Sakra World Hospital
- Bombay Spine Centre
- Lilavati Hospital & Research Centre
- Divine Brain-Spine Hospital
- Qi Spine Clinic
- Primus Super Speciality Hospital
- DELHI SPINE CLINIC - DiSC
- CENTRE FOR SPINE
- Delhi Ortho Spine Centre
- SMS Ortho & Spine Clinic
- Premier Spine Center
- Orthopaedic & Spine Centre
- Columbia Asia Referral Hospital
- Apollo Hospitals
Check Out Best Spine Surgery Hospital in India
- Hosmat Hospital
- People Tree Hospitals
- Sparsh Hospital - Bangalore, India
- Bhagwan Mahaveer Jain Hospital
- Spine Care & Ortho Care Hospital
- Sita Bhateja Speciality Hospital
- Punya Hospitals India Pvt Ltd
- Qikwell Technologies India Pvt Ltd
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
- St. John’s Medical College
- Advanced Spine Care & Pain Management Centre
- Sparsh Hospital
- Spine Centre
- Saiorthocare Hospitals
- Centre for Brain and Spine Care
- MIOT International
- Spine & Sports Med Centre
- Parvathy Hospital
- Ojas Ortho Clinic
- Orthomed Hospital
- Sri Ramachandra University
- ASTRA Ortho n Spine Center
- Brain and Spine Hospitals
- Indo German Orthopaedic Foundation
- Apollo Spectra Hospital
- Knee.Hip.Spine Orthopaedic Clinic
- A C Hospital
- Fortis Malar Hospital
- Globus Medical India Pvt. Ltd
Spine Surgery in India is available at world class hospitals:
Why Plan your Spine Surgery in India with Dr. Dheeraj Bojwani Group?
From the day Dr.Dheeraj Bojwani Group has come into exsistence it has looked forward in providing the best service to its patients by collaborating with the best spine surgeons and physician and hospitals in major 12 cities in India that include Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Goa, Kerala etc. Till date Dr.Dheeraj Bojwani Group has established a huge network of renowned group of hospitals in India establishing itself as the most trusted healthcare service providers in India. So please rest assured that your spine surgery procedure could not possibly be in better hands!
Our company will provide you with the choice of the best spine surgeons in India, leaving no stone unturned in a concise explanation of exactly what will take place before, during and after your spine surgery procedure. You will have plenty of opportunities to discuss your needs, concerns and expectations - all of which will be thoroughly explored between yourself and a highly qualified Indian spine surgeon of our panel.
Our Medical Tourism will help you in choosing the best possible spine treatment and surgery for you. Leveraging on our extensive network of empanelled hospitals and hotels, we provide the best accommodation for you and your family that too at a very low price.
We provide facilities like quick visa letters on request by our patients, Language translators to our international patients, Foreign exchange facility, which is not provided by other healthcare providers in India.
Patient from Nigeria – Mr. Dayo Akingbola shares his experience of his Spine Surgery in India
Mr. Dayo Akingbola from Nigeria
You get to know about how comfortable and experienced a doctor is about his field of expertise just by talking to him and you are sure to get that kind of positive vibe from the specialists at Dheeraj Bojwani Group in India. The spine surgeons at the hospital are well equipped with the latest tools and technologies required to treat any kind of infection, tumor or other ailments that could occur in the spine of a human. You start feeling confident about being in the right hands right after stepping inside the hospital as you witness the hygienic level maintained in the premises and the warmth with which you are welcomed.
How is Medical Tourism in India?
India is considered the most important country promoting medical tourism. According to a study, medical tourism in India could become a $1 billion business by 2012. Price advantage is a major selling point. The slogan, thus is, "First World treatment' at Third World prices". The cost differential across the board is huge: only a tenth and sometimes even a sixteenth of the cost in the West. India have a lot of hospitals offering world class treatments in nearly every medical sector.
Long promoted for its cultural and scenic beauty, India is now being put up on international map as a heaven for those seeking quality and affordable healthcare. Leisure Tourism is already very much in demand in India as the country offers diverse cultural and scenic beauty. India has almost all sort of destinations like high mountains, vast deserts, scenic beaches, historical monuments, religious temples etc. Known for its hospitality for tourists, the county has opened doors to welcome with the same hospitality.
Phone Numbers Reach Us-
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537
Some of the common countries from which patients travel to India for surgery are:
Below are the downloadable links that will help you to plan your medical trip to India in a more organized and better way. Attached word and pdf files gives information that will help you to know India more and make your trip to India easy and memorable one.
|Click icon to Download Document|
|About India||Destinations in India|
|Indian Embassy List||Medical Tourism FAQ|
|Visa For India|
- How can I find Best Spine Surgery Hospital in India?
- Finding the best Spine Surgery Hospital in India can be difficult as there are not one or two, but a good number of expert spinal surgeons. Send us your medical report and we will find the best surgeon suitable for your condition.
- Are Spine Surgeons of India board eligible or board certified?
- The Spine Surgeons in India are highly qualified and majority of them possess international experience and training from recognized institutes, and work under board certificates.
- What is the success rate for this type of surgery
- Spine surgeries offer maximum success rate. The aftermath of years of services concludes at the point that success also depends upon a person's will to follow strict post-op guidelines. We have hundreds of spine surgeries with maximum positive results.
- Can I get to see other patients' videos who have had a similar surgery?
- We will be more than happy if you go through the patient testimonials at our website.
- How do you manage the pain in the hospital?
- The surgeons, medical staff will make sure you do not feel much pain, and will prescribe some medications for it, depending on the need.
- Spine Surgery in India
- Spine Fusion Surgery in India
- Laser Spine Surgery in India
- Laparoscopic Spine Surgery in India
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery in India