Best Spine Surgery in Chennai, India
Usually, doctors try a number of treatments before they provide you the option of spine surgery. Spine surgery is of different kinds and done for several reasons. A herniated disc, spinal stenosis, spondylolisthesis, etc. are the problems for which doctors recommend spinal surgery. Then again, there may be other problems like tumors or severe infections that require surgery.There are different types of spinal surgeries, let us take a look at some of them.
Types of Spinal Surgery
- Discectomy – This type of surgery is done to remove a herniated part of the spine. There are two types of discectomy surgery – percutaneous and microsurgical.
- Laminectomy – This surgery is done when the narrowing of spinal causes pressure on the roots of nerves causing immense pain. This surgery is done to enlarge the spine in order to remove the pressure on the nerves.
- Spinal fusion – This is essentially welding of the spinal vertebrae to form a single unit that is immobile. This kind of surgery is done when the movement of the spinal vertebrae causes symptoms such as pain while bending, lifting, twisting, etc. this usually occurs when the spine is disturbed and damaged due to tumors or severe infections, the surgery stabilizes the spine.
- Vertebroplasty – this procedure is done to relieve symptoms caused by compression fractures of the spinal vertebrae. The fractured bone is bolstered with a cement-like material that is injected into the vertebrae with the help of a thick needle.
Special International Patient Services
When it comes to international patients, we have people coming from all over the globe, including Nigeria, Tanzania, Kenya, California, Uganda, Sudan, Australia, Middle East, and the United States. Till date we at Dheeraj Bojwani have been giving our patients 100% satisfaction with an added spark of more than 98% success rate. All through the years, we have worked continuously towards paving a steady and robust path to an established medical tourism sector.
Moreover, there has been a heavy influx of patients who have experienced a saving of more than 50% to 70% in comparison to the cost available in developed countries. Also, we provide the following services to the best of comfort for international patients:
- Hassle-free availability of medical visa to India
- Travel arrangements for all sort of local travel within the city of Chennai
- Air-conditioned lodging facilities with spacious rooms and easy accessibility to the hospital
- Availability of business facilities like scanning, typing, and Xerox to help patients fulfill their business needs while on a planned course of spine treatment
Special Packages & Offers
There are many well known, ethical, and affordable spine surgery hospitals in Chennai. Of course, there are the renowned hospital chains like Fortis, Max, and there are also the other ones which are known in Chennai or South India. These hospitals provide a one-stop solution for all your spinal problems.
For instance, even if you don’t need spinal surgery and your problem can be resolved by physiotherapy, then you will get the best facilities in the hospitals of Chennai. In fact, as mentioned above, all good doctors try to resolve spinal issues by non-surgical methods and resort to surgery only if these methods do not work.
The doctors in these hospitals are hand chosen for their skill set, reputation, and also their experience. This is the reason that most people, even in other parts of India go to Chennai for several spinal surgical procedures. The average cost of spine surgery is about Rs 5 Lakh in India that is comparatively less to many developed countries like US and UK. However, this affordability is what attracts the global clients to travel to Chennai for their spine surgery and we support their journey with a high level of comfort and assurance of quality treatment and personal care.