Stem Cell Treatment in India
Get your Stem Cell Treatment in India with Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants
Stem Cell treatment is an intricate process. Stem Cell transplant patients need utmost care with respect to both emotionally and physically. Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants is a prominent medical tourism company in India making world-class medical facilities from best surgeons and hospitals accessible for international patients looking for budget-friendly treatment abroad.
How things function at Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants:
- Outstanding panel: Patients are guided and assisted to choose the treatment most suitable for them, under the #1 specialists in India.
- Primary amenities: We take care the most important facets like appointment with doctors, your medical visa, accommodation, healthy meals.
- Recovery guidance: You may have to stay in the hospital for 2 to 3 days post treatment depending on your surgery. The medical staff of hospitals in India, and the consultant team will help you in your speedy recovery.
- Affordable: The cost involved in the treatment, your stay, flight tickets, meals etc is nearly 25% of the expenses in western countries.
- Other services: Quick visa letter, flight ticket bookings, languators, foreign exchange facility, hotel arrangement, vacation tours and plans.
International Patient Experience
Mrs. Marilyn Obiora - Nigeria
Stem Cell Therapy For her Daughter in India
We sent a query to the dheerajbojwani.com and received fast reply. Within no time we were in India for my daughter's treatment. We are very pleased with the treatment offered and there has been serious improvement in her condition in just two weeks. Thanks to the Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants, my daughter is regaining proper body functions and recuperating well.
Medical science has come a long way since its practice began thousands of years ago. Scientists are finding superior and more resourceful ways to cure diseases of different organs. Stem cells are undifferentiated parent cells that can transform into specialized cell types, divide further and produce more stem cells of the same group. Stem Cell therapy is performed to prevent or treat a health condition. Stem Cell Treatment is a reproductive therapy where nourishing tissues reinstate damaged tissues for relief from incurable diseases. Stem cell treatment is one of the approaches with a potential to heal a wide range of diseases in the near future. Science has always provided ground-breaking answers to obdurate health conditions, but the latest medical miracle that the medical fraternity has gifted to mankind is the Stem Cell Therapy.
What are the types of Stem Cell?
- Totipotent stem cells single out into embryonic and extra-embryonic cell types; can construct a complete organism.
- Pluripotent stem cells are descendants of the above cells; can differentiate into almost all cells derived from any of the three germ layers.
- Multipotent stem cells differentiate into a number of closely related group of cells.
- Oligopotent stem cells distinguish into only a few cell types.
- Unipotent cells produce only their own cell type; self-renewing.
What is Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem cell therapy is an array of techniques intended to replace cells damaged or destroyed by disease with healthy functioning ones. Even though the techniques are relatively new, their applications and advantages are broad and surprising the medical world with every new research. Stem cells are obtained from bone marrow or human umbilical cord. They are also known as the fundamental cells of our body and have the power to develop into any type of tissue cell in the body. Stem cell treatment is based on the principle that the cells move to the site of injury and transform themselves to form new tissue cells to replace the damaged ones. They have the capacity to proliferate and renew themselves indefinitely and can form mature muscle cells, nerve cells, and blood cells. In this type of therapy, they are derived from the body, kept under artificial conditions where they mature into the type of cells that are required to heal a certain part of the body or disease.
There are two types of therapies:
- Autologous stem cell therapy: uses the adult patient’s own stem cells obtained from the blood, bone marrow.
- Allogenic stem cell therapy: uses donated stem cells, but faces chances of donor stem cell rejection.
What are the uses of Stem Cell?
Stem cells are being studied and used to treat different types of cancers, disorders related to the blood, immune disorders, and metabolic disorders. Some other diseases and health conditions that may be healed using stem cell treatment are,
Peripheral nerve injury
Recently, a team of researchers successfully secured the peripheral nerves in the upper arms of a patient suffering peripheral nerve damage, by using skin-derived stem cells (SDSCs) and a previously developed collagen tube, premeditated to successfully bridge gaps in injured nerves.
A research has found potential in bone marrow stem cell therapy to treat TB. Patients injected with new mesenchymal stromal cells derived from their own bone marrow showed positive response against the TB bacteria. The therapy also didn’t show any serious adverse effects.
Stem cells are also used to treat hair loss. A small amount of fat is taken from the waist area of the patient by a mini-liposuction process. This fat contains dormant stem cells, and is then spun to separate the stem cells from the fat. An activation solution is added to the cells, and may be multiplied in number, depending on the size of the bald area. Once activated, the solution is washed off so that only cells remain. Now, the stem cells are injected into the scalp. One can find some hair growth in about two to four weeks.
Damaged cones in retinas can be regenerated and eyesight restored through stem cell. Stem cell therapy could regenerate damaged cones in people, especially in the cone-rich regions of the retina that provide daytime/color vision.
Aid in kidney transplants
Kidney transplants have become more common and easier thanks stem cell therapy. Normally patients who undergo organ transplants need a lifetime of costly anti-rejection drugs but the new procedure may negate this need, with organ donor’s stem cells. Unless there is a perfect match donor, patients have to wait long for an organ transplant. Though still in early stages, the stem cell research is being considered as a potential player in the field of transplantation.
Phone Numbers Reach Us-
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537
Transplanted stem cells serve as migratory signals for the brain's own neurogenic cells, guiding the new host cells towards the injured brain tissue. Stem cells have the potential to give rise to many different cell types that carry out different functions. While the stem cells in adult bone marrow tend to develop into the cells that make up the organ system from which they originated. These multipotent stem cells can be manipulated to take up the characteristics of neural cells.
Spinal Cord Injury
Experts are using Stem cell Transplant to treat the symptoms of spinal cord injury by transplantation of cells directly into the gray matter of the patient’s spinal cord. Expectedly, the cells will integrate into the patient’s own neural tissue and create new circuitry to help transmit nerve signals to muscles. The transplanted cells may also promote reorganization of the spinal cord segmental circuitry, possibly leading to improved motor function.
Muscle and ligament regeneration
Stem cells are capable of differentiating into a variety of different cell types, and if the architecture of damaged tendon is restored, it would improve the management of patients with these injuries significantly.
A promising benefit of stem cell therapy is its potential for cardiac tissue regeneration to reverse tissue loss underlying the development of heart failure after cardiac injury. Possible mechanisms of recovery include generation of heart muscle cells, stimulation of new blood vessels’ growth, secretion of growth factors.
Candidates for Stem Cell Treatment
It is a complex and multifarious procedure, with several risks and complications involved and is thus recommended to a few patients when other treatments have failed. Stem Cell therapy is recommended when other treatments fail to give positive results. The best candidates for Stem cell Treatment are those in good health and have stem cells available from a sibling, or any other family member.
Why choose India for Stem Cell Treatment?
India has been recognized as the new medical destination for Stem Cell therapies. Hundreds of international patients from around the world visit to India for high quality medical care at par with developed nations like the US, UK, at the most affordable costs. The Hospitals in India have the most extensive diagnostic and imaging facilities including Asia’s most advanced MRI and CT technology. India provides services of the most leading doctors and Stem Cell Therapy professionals at reasonable cost budget in the following cities
What is Cost of Stem Cell Treatment in India?
India offers outstanding Stem Cell Treatment at rates far below that prevailing in USA or other Western countries. Even with travel expenses taken into account, the comprehensive medical tourism packages still provide a savings measured in the thousands of dollars for major procedures. A cost comparison can give you the exact idea about the difference:
|Type of Stem Cell Treatment||USA||UK||India||Thailand||Singapore|
|Adult Stem Cell||$10,000||$8,000||$5,000||$6,500||$7,500|
|Fetal Stem Cell||$15,000||$12,000||$7,000||$8,800||$10,500|
|Cord Blood Stem Cell||$12,000||$9,600||$6,000||$7,500||$9,000|
|Embryonic Stem Cell||$13,000||$10,000||$6,300||$7,800||$9,500|
How many International patients came to India for Stem Cell Treatment?
There are many reasons for India becoming a popular medical tourism spot is the low cost stem cell treatment in the area. When in contrast to the first world countries like, US and UK, medical care in India costs as much as 60-90% lesser, that makes it a great option for the citizens of those countries to opt for stem cell treatment in India because of availability of quality healthcare in India, affordable prices strategic connectivity, food, zero language barrier and many other reasons.
The maximum number of patients for Stem Cell Treatment comes from – Nigeria, Kenya, Ethiopia, USA, UK, Australia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Uzbekistan, Bangladesh
Here are the percentage wise distributions of the patients coming from Top 10 countries to India in 2017 for Stem Cell Treatment.
Phone Numbers Reach Us-
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537
Some of the common countries from which patients travel to India for surgery are:
Below are the downloadable links that will help you to plan your medical trip to India in a more organized and better way. Attached word and pdf files gives information that will help you to know India more and make your trip to India easy and memorable one.
|Click icon to Download Document|
|About India||Destinations in India|
|Indian Embassy List||Medical Tourism FAQ|
|Visa For India|
- How to find Best Stem Cell treatment in India?
- Though the options are many, it is difficult to find the best treatment option. Send us your medical reports and we will find the Best Stem Cell Treatment in India for you.
- Can Stem Cells cause Cancer?
- Most people with scoliosis do not have to wear a brace. But the larger a curve gets, the more likely surgery may be needed to correct it. Therefore, depending on your signs of curve progression, your doctor may recommend you wear a specially designed back brace.
- What benefits can I expect from the treatment?
- Stem cell Treatment is performed to cure several fatal health disorders, for which other surgeries might have failed. Visit our website to know in details.
- What diseases and conditions is the Stem Cell treatment available for?
- Stem Cell Treatment is performed to treat problems of brain, orthopedics spinal cord injury, cardiac problems, blood-cell formation, baldness, wound healing, diabetes, visual impairment, infertility, clinical trials, missing teeth, and many more.
- Do you take patients on ventilators?
- We usually do not allow patients on ventilators, but may do so under necessary circumstances.
- Laparoscopic Spine Surgery in India
- Lumbar Spine Surgery in India
- Disc Replacement Surgery in India
- Spine Surgeons and Hospitals in India
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery in India