How can a Uganda national gets artificial disc replacement surgery in India.
The goal of the artificial disc replacement surgery in India is to restore the intervertebral disc height and neuroforaminal height while restoring physiologic motion in that segment of the spine. The surgery requires complete removal of the unhealthy disc in order to implant the new artificial disc. The basic purpose of artificial disc replacement surgery is to restore the invertebral disc height during the physiological motion of a person, an artificial disc is a device that is implanted into the spine to replace a degenerative disc, whose regular function is to carry weight and allow motion. A disc is the soft cushioning structure between the individual bones of the spine in simple words, it can be said that the disk replacement surgery is done to heal back pain arising from any trouble in the vertebral back portion. Artificial discs are usually made of metal and plastic-like materials, or a combination of the two. These materials have been used in the body for many years. Now medically advanced spine surgery hospitals at Mumbai and Chennai are providing successful spine procedures of artificial disc replacement surgery in India at a minimal cost and best clinical care.
Things you would require: -
To get artificial disc replacement surgery in India being a Uganda national, you have to select a reputed orthopedic surgery hospital in India.
- Before commencement of the surgical procedure, you should discuss with your spine surgeon of India about the precautions, risks, benefits and costs of the artificial disc replacement surgery, so that your artificial disc replacement surgery in India could be carried out safely without any complications.
- There is nothing to worry concerning your lodging or boarding in India as the medical tourism in India arranges everything you require after your arrival in India including your stay, provision of the best treatment facilities to you at lowest possible cost etc.
- Before commencement of surgical procedure of your artificial disc replacement surgery in India, you will be kept under observation for a day & some tests are performed and depending upon the test results your treatment is decided by your orthopedic surgeon.
- The complete surgical procedure of artificial disc replacement surgery in India takes 2 days and one additional day stay at the hospital for post medical observation and if there is any complication in patient’s case then the time for the surgery may exceed. Once the surgical procedure is over, it takes around a week for the recovery of patient. After completion of surgery your surgeons perform some medication procedures to remove post surgery complications and side effects if there is any.
- In these couple of days after artificial disc replacement surgery, you will be kept under complete observation so that there shouldn’t be any post surgery complications. Also surgeons suggest some exercises to the patient which is helpful in his faster recovery.
- Patients go back home happily after their surgical treatment in India. You can see patient’s experience after her artificial disc replacement surgery in India here: Patient’s Video. After having surgical treatment in India this patient shared her experience of getting the surgical treatment in India.
- The cost of an artificial disc replacement surgery at Indian orthopedic surgery hospitals is very less compared to that of the cost of same treatment in abroad. And the clinical facilities provided by these surgery hospitals in India at Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore are best, thus many international patients are attracted to India for their surgical treatment.
- If you want detailed information about artificial disc replacement surgery in India, you can contact us by filling up an enquiry form here: https://www.fly2india4health.com/enquiry_form.php.