How to manage a cervical spine surgery in India.
Spine procedures like cervical spine surgery have caught sight of numerous spine patients as they are believed to cure spine disorders like vertebral pain, cervical trauma and injuries in the cervical neck region. With the increasing number of patients all around the world making medical appointments for cervical spine surgery there has been a dilemma among international spine doctors for giving timely appointments. In this condition India has emerged as a reliable medical treatment destination. Advanced clinical care and low cost options at Indian spine surgery hospitals of Delhi, Mumbai and Goa has made getting cervical spine surgery in India as a reliable decision.
Things you would require:
Find out a reputed Indian spine surgery expert for your cervical spine surgery in India.
- Getting health recovery or medical treatment in an abroad destination like India needs deeper care and precaution because you will need to choose a very suitable spine surgeon or spine treatment hospitals for your outpatient cervical spine surgery in India.
- Cervical spine surgery is undertaken for a variety of cervical spine disorders. Generally, surgery may be performed for degenerative disorders, trauma or instability. These conditions may produce pressure on the spinal cord or on the nerves coming from the spine. The spine surgeon of your native place will tell you about your eligibility to get a cervical spine surgery. Or if your case is already diagnosed and you are uninsured, having problems in getting a timely medical appointment or desire to get health recovery along with an exploration to a wonderful spot then getting cervical spine surgery in India at any JCI accredited spine surgery hospital of Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai of Hyderabad would serve your purpose.
- Online medical consultancy is now easily available for abroad medical treatment. So if you need to find a good doctor or hospital for your cervical spine surgery then you could avail to the guidance of medical tourism consultancy so that you can estimate about the time, cost, and arrangements of medical trip plus hospitality that you are going to get during your stay in India.
- On finding an reliable spine surgeon or hospital through a medical tourism consultancy or by yourself. You can approach to talk to the doctor about your medical case. It would be better that if you send your medical case reports by email and the doctor within a day or two would definitely reply about his will to operate your case. If the doctor gives his accent for your cervical spine surgery in India then you should take knowledge about the requirements that are prescribed by the Indian government for abroad citizens getting their medical treatment in India. Get arranged your medical visa through your nearest Indian embassy.
- The goal of cervical spine surgery is to relieve pain, numbness, tingling and weakness, restore nerve function and stop or prevent abnormal motion in the spine. During your cervical spine surgery in India the spine surgeon will remove a disc or a bone and fuse the spine vertebrae together with a bone graft either in front of or behind the spine. The bone graft is of two types: an autograft (bone taken from your body) or an allograft (bone from a bone bank). Sometimes metal plates, screws or wires are also used to further stabilize the spine. These techniques known as spine instrumentation. When the vertebrae are surgically stabilized, abnormal motion is stopped and function is restored to the spinal nerves.
- Spine procedures are complex and require intense precautions or else complications may arise after the surgery. After the completion of your cervical spine surgery in India you continue your neck range of motion and strengthening exercises twice a day so that there are no episodes of pain again, practice good posture whether you are sitting, standing or moving, do not lift weights, do breathing exercises and eat a sensible diet and take walks for about half an hour twice daily.
- If you are planning to get medical treatment in an abroad destination due to excess cost and health insurance issues at your native place, India would serve as a savior to come up to your expectations especially complex spine procedures like cervical spine surgery in India are being operated by the most well trained and recognized Indian spine surgeons. Healthcare facilities and medical infrastructure at the spine surgery hospitals of India are very well upto date. The price that you will pay for your cervical spine surgery in India would be 1/10th of that at other western medical treatment destinations. The surgeon will grant you a medical appointment just within 7-15 days after you send your case details to him.
- India is a great land of ancient culture and tourism and now abroad natives travel to India to get good health as well as enjoyment of holiday vacations this is what you call medical tourism that has boomed the demand of getting cost effective medical treatment in India.