How to get low cost thoracic spine surgery in India being a Kenya native
The Thoracic spine is located in the chest area and contains 12 vertebrae. The ribs connect to the thoracic spine and protect many vital organs. Next is the Lumbar spine. Most people have five lumbar vertebrae although it is not unusual to have six. The lumbar vertebrae are larger than the cervical or thoracic as this spinal region carries most of the body's weight. Thoracic spine surgery was initially used primarily for sympathectomy and thoracic discectomies, with the development of anterolateral plating systems for stabilization, spine surgeons began to perform corpectomies in the thoracolumbar spine by using thoracic spine surgery. Generally, this surgery is used for multilevel thoracic discectomy for correction of spinal detures. Thoracic spine surgery is used to cure postoperative pain and shoulder dysfunction, improve postoperative respiratory function, shorten hospital stay, and promote earlier ambulation compared with open spine surgery. Thoracic spine pain is often caused by degenerated discs of the thoracic spine and degenerated facet joints in the thoracic spine. Also, some patients may suffer from thoracic pain caused by ligament injuries in the mid-back. These thoracic spine disorders can be corrected with a thoracic spine surgery. You can get rid of all these spine problems with thoracic spine surgery in India in a reputed spine surgery center.
Things you would require: -
Being a Kenya native, you need to select a reputed spine surgery hospital for your safe thoracic spine surgery in India.
- Being a Kenya native it is not possible for patients to get their spine surgery done from other developed countries like the U.S. and U.K. India is an ideal destination for patients seeking for a low cost and risk free spine surgery.
- In the provision of a low cost thoracic spine surgery in India, medical tourism companies like Dheeraj Bojwani consultants India help patients very well. Also, they take care of all the things required to patients after their arrival in India.
- Patients are generally suggested to come to India one day prior to their surgery for pre surgery checkups so that everything about their medical case will be clear to spine surgeon who is performing the surgical procedure.
- Spine surgeons of India are highly qualifies from the U.S. and U.K and are presently performing spine surgery procedures in India’s best spine surgery centers at Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi.
- The cost of surgical treatment provided by spine surgery clinics of India is very less compared to that of the cost of same treatment in other developed countries. You can see this cost difference for different treatment procedures here: Cost Comparison.
- Because of availability of most advanced treatment facilities, very good success rate and low cost of spine surgical treatments in India, many patients from under developed countries are attracted to India for their surgical treatment. Here, surgical treatment is provided to them with best treatment facilities. You can see the treatment facilities provided to patients here: Treatment Facilities.
- Also, for detailed information about thoracic spine surgery in India, you can contact us by filling up an enquiry form here: https://www.dheerajbojwani.com/contact-dheerajbojwani.html.