Dr. S. K. S. Marya has performed more than 2000 joint replacements of knees, hips, shoulders, toes and finger joints , including primary and revision joint replacement work. Pioneered bilateral joint replacement of knee and hip joints i.e replacing both joints in one sitting. Initiated the unicompartmental (half knee) replacement and done exclusive work in fractures in joint replacement.
Specialty: Joint and Replacement Surgery
Education & Training:
- MCh (Orth) University of Liverpool , UK - 1991
- DNB (Orth) National Board of Exams - 1985
- MS (Orth) PGI, Chandigarh - 1984 BEST POST GRADUATE
- MBBS, Rohtak - 1981 BEST GRADUATE
- ISC , The Doon School , Dehradun - 1974