Department of Dental Surgery: Expertise & accomplished experience in the field of Cosmetic & Aesthetic dentistry & Endodontics
To harness a strong track record of accomplished work experience in the field of Cosmetic & Aesthetic dentistry, Prosthetic dentistry, Oral Surgery & Endodontics with reputed Organisation to achieve management objectives and goals & make an appreciable and positive contribution to the working in the Dental Department.
- Rich 6 years experience in the field of Cosmetic & Aesthetic dentistry, Prosthetic dentistry.
- Quality work in all dental fields with hands on experience in Oral Surgery and Endodontics.
- Successful background as a Head of Dental department, Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, Hospital, New Delhi.
- Expertise in organizing dental health camps with the local communities and schools.
- Core competency in Pediatric dentistry.
- Ability to handle physically challenged patients and children for effective oral hygiene results and dental treatment.
- Experience in the field of Organic and Inorganic chemistry, including research.
WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Consultant , Fortis Hospital , Jan 2005 - Present
- Consultant, Dr. Bhim Sain's Family Dental Clinic, Apr2004 - Dec 2004
Head of Department , Dental Department Indian Spinal Injuries Centre , Sep 2000 - Mar 2004
Intern, King George Medical College , 1999-2000
Assistant Researcher in Physical Chemistry-Vermillion, SD, USA University of South Dakota, 1993
VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE :
UNICEF Office, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- BSc - Chemistry, University of South Dakota , USA , 1995
- BDS, Dental Surgery, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, 2000
- Certificate Aesthetic Dentistry, SmileCare, Mumbai, 2003
- Certificate Endodontics, IAID, Chennai, 2005
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
Seminars, Lectures & Conferences Attended:
- International F.D.I. Conference, New Delhi , 2004.
- All India Aesthetic Dentistry Conference, Agra 2001.
- F.D.I.-I.D.A. Joint Dental Conference, New Delhi 2001.
- Oral Hygiene in the 21st Century, Seminar, New Delhi 2000.