- MBBS, B J Medical College, Pune University, India
- MS (General Surgery), B J Medical College, Pune University, India
- Diploma in Laproscopic Surgery, India
- Diploma in Laproscopic Surgery, USA
- Fellow of Association of Surgeons of India
- Fellow of Association of Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries
- Bariatric (anti-obesity) Surgeries
- Surgical Emergencies and Trauma
- Portal Hypertension
- Laparoscopic Oncology (cancers)
- Hernia Surgeries
- Thoracoscopic Thymectomy for Myaesthenia Gravis
Dr. Shashank Shah is a surgeon par excellence. His video on ‘Thoracoscopic thymus removal for Myaesthenia Gravis’ has been accepted in the SAGES video library (USA) a reference library for surgeons.His Team has also entered the Limca Book of records for doing ‘45 hernias in 10 hrs using Proline Hernia Device’.Dr. Shah has also organized and presided over numerous conferences as an Organizing secretary and Chairman.
- AMIS-2004, 1st International live workshop of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- Laparo-Obeso 2005, Conference on Laparoscopic surgery for Obesity
- Laparo-colon 2006
- SAGES and SLS (USA).
- IFSO, APBSS, AMASI, PSS
- AMIS, PUNE - Founder Trustee & Secretary.
- OSSI-Association of the Obesity Surgeons of India - Present Treasurer
- ELSA, IHPBA, IHBBA-INDIA, IAGES, IMA,
- AMASI - Founder member