1) What is Spinal Fusion?
Spinal Fusion Surgery is performed by the experienced surgeons to join the vertebrae into one single structure. The goal of the surgery is to stop movement between the two bones of the spine to prevent back pain. Patients with the low back problem affected by the damaged spine tend to end with the surgery. The surgery is minimally invasive in India that gives the best results for the painful symptoms and is effective in the properly selected patients.
2) What are the Types of Spinal Fusion Surgery?
There are several options or surgical techniques used for spinal fusion surgery. The most common are
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Lateral lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Scoliosis Fusion Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
All the above types determine how the surgery is performed or how the procedure will take place as the removal of the disc can be from the front side or the backside. It is important to note what type of spinal fusion surgery is used on the patient to achieve successful surgical outcomes.
3) Where Can I Find Best Spinal Fusion Surgeons In India?
Indian health care hospitals include names like Apollo, Fortis, Medanta, Global, Artemis, BLK, Nanavati, Max, Narayana Hrudayalaya and Wockhardt that are considered one of the most prominent healthcare groups in the country. These medical centers have access to the latest technology and resources that help them deliver the best possible treatment in India. Following are some factors you would easily choose list of top 10 spinal fusion surgeons in India
- Years of Clinical Experience
- Patient’s Reviews and Feedback
- Type of Hospital the Specialist work in
- Number of Successful Surgeries Performed
4) Who are the Top 10 Spinal Fusion Surgeons in India?
BOOK FAST TRACK APPOINTMENT WITH OUR TOP DOCTOR FOR YOUR SPINAL FUSION IN OUR TOP INTERNATIONAL STANDARD HOSPITALS
SEND YOUR REPORTS ON EMAIL – email@example.com
OR REACH OUT TO US ON PHONE NUMBER – +91-9860755000
5) What Questions Should I Ask My Spine Doctor Before Receiving Treatment?
Your orthopedic surgeon will advise you about which treatment is right for you as per your medical history and the amount of pain you are suffering from. Still, ask your doctors for the above question for making yourself clear.
- What are the benefits of this procedure in terms of pain relief, functioning/mobility?
- How long will the benefits last?
- Does surgery have any side effects
- Will pain be still there after surgery
- Discuss different treatment options with him
- What are the risk factors after surgery
- How long will this whole treatment take
- What are the precautions that need to be taken before and after surgery
- Are there any particular lifestyle changes that you need to take
6) Where Can I Find The Best Spine Fusion Surgeons in India?
India is a hub for best spinal fusion surgeons. Dheeraj Bojwani site can give you a brief description of the doctors and where can you find them in India. As some of the major cities that offer quality replacement surgeries are Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmadabad, Chennai, etc.
7) How Many Days Do I Have To Stay In India For My Spinal Fusion Surgery or Treatment?
Usually, people do not spend more than 3 or 5 days in the hospital after spinal fusion surgery. After surgery, there can be a pain in your spine. The doctor will instruct the medications. Full recovery from surgery takes about 3 or 6 months, depending on the type of surgery and your overall health.
8) Can I Refer To The Reviews Of Old Patients On Dheeraj Bojwani Website?
As we understand the confusion and worries of international patients. Going through the Dheeraj Bojwani website testimonials can help you to get a rough idea about the quality of services and treatment they will be receiving.
Click Here To Read Full Patient Story
9) What Factors Should I Consider For Selecting The Best Spinal Fusion Doctors In India?
You should consider the following factors while selecting the best spinal fusion surgeon in India
- An orthopedic surgeon should be an expert with extensive training in both surgical and non-surgical treatments.
- He must have completed a total or formal education of 14 years.
- Board-certified orthopedic surgeons must maintain their certification with continuous, life-long learning and demonstrating their expertise on a regular basis via an oral or written examination.
10) Why Should I Select My Doctors/ Hospitals Through Dheeraj Bojwani Website?
Dheeraj Bojwani Consultant has partnered with medical centers, we are the network which connects you with top hospitals in India. We provide you with
- Fully Equipped Hospitals with Technologies and safety
- Have 24*7 Nursing Care
- Zero Waiting Time for Surgery
- Hospitals with Emergency Care Facilities
- Trained and Experienced staff
- Modernized medical infrastructure
- Highly affordable treatment costs
- Quick medical visa facilities
- Safe and comfortable accommodation
- The world’s highest standards of clinical care and surgery
GET THE BEST TREATMENT IN INDIA FOR SPINAL FUSION SURGERY WITH OUR DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL PACKAGES, ALONG WITH THE BEST COMPREHENSIVE CARE