Asian Heart Institute has a state of the art infrastructure, aesthetically designed building and world-class facilities. Healthcare in India has come of age when you drive into the Asian Heart Institute (AHI), just 15 minutes from the Mumbai International airport. Located in the Bandra-Kurla Complex, the institute is modeled after the famous Cleveland Clinic, rated the number one heart hospital in the world. What sets AHI apart is that it is founded by six leading cardiac specialists, who decided to plug the gap in the existing healthcare scenario in India, by setting up an institute based on ethics, quality care and professionalism. The accent is on providing maximum comfort and care to patients at an affordable cost. And indeed, the institute not only provides more space but also takes utmost care. All patient areas have been designed to minimize the risk of infection.
The cardiology team of Dr. Sudhir Vaishnav trained at London Chest hospital and a M.Phil from London University, Dr. Sandip Rane, Dr. Bhaskar Shah, Dr. Tilak Suvarna and Dr. Rajeev Karnik trained in UK and Mayo Clinic USA, have a cumulative experience of over 10000 diagnostic procedures and over 5000 therapeutic interventional procedures in adults as well as children, including angioplasties, both coronary and peripheral, valvuloplasties and closure of congenital heart defects.
The surgical team of Dr. Panda trained at Cleveland clinic Foundation USA, Dr. Mahesh Singh, advance training in Cardio thoracic surgery and Cardiac transplantation through Royal Australasian College of Surgeons. Dr. Pradyot Kumar Rath trained on minimally invasive procedures in Utrecth (Netherlands) & Leipzig (Germany ) Dr Kamles Kumar Saha trained at Mayo clinic Rochester USA and Christchurch Public Hospital New Zealand and Dr Smruti Ranjan Mohanty Consultant Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon trained at CS Motts children Hospital, An Arbor Michigan, boast one of the safest results in the world with a mortality rate of less than 0.6% in isolated coronary bypass surgery in high-risk patients the last five years. They are among the country's pioneers in arterial grafting, redo (second) bypass surgery, surgery on high-risk patients and minimally invasive bypass surgery.
In its short span, Asian Heart Institute has already begun attracting patients from over 35 countries like the US, UK, Kenya, UAE, Oman, Mauritius, Australia, East Africa and many more. With the setting up of hospitals like AHI in India, it is not surprising that the world is looking at the country as a major healthcare destination. The International Centre of Asian Heart Institute provides seamless service for the convenience of their international patients, their family members and referring physicians.
A single window assistance cell has been set-up to streamline the arrival and stay of overseas patients and their attendants at EHIRC, New Delhi. The activities related to this important area of our business are:
1. Visa Assistance
- Coordination with the Indian Foreign Office, New Delhi.
- Liaison with Indian High Commission in a foreign country.
- Organizing police verification, if required.
2. Medical Needs
- Arranging meeting on priority with the concerned Consultant.
- Arranging any specific medical needs, while traveling to New Delhi.
- Smooth discharge procedure under single window.
- Medical certificates/reports.
- Follow up visits/tests/reports.
3. Lodging/Boarding Arrangements
- Lodging the patient/attendant in EHIRC/Hotel/Guest House.
- Diet requirement as per patient needs.
- Regular supervision of all lodging facilities.
4. Information Needs
- EHIRC Brochures/Information.
- Delhi City Map.
- City Guide.
5. Travel/Other Arrangements
- Travel/ticketing arrangements of patients and relatives.
- Receive the patient from Airport - Car/Ambulance.
- Arranging site seeing / shopping / prayer.
- Local travel needs for patient's relatives.
- Prepaid Cell phone Card.
6. Finance Assistance
Click here to contact Escort Heart Institute, New Delhi