Gamma knife surgery is among the most preferred treatment procedures for treating tumors which is highly effective as it is minimally invasive. This technique makes use of radiations for destroy the tumors without damaging the surrounding healthy tissues. Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants is a prominent medical tourism company in India assisting the global patients seeking gamma knife surgery benefits in India.
Gamma Knife Surgery in India
Gamma Knife Surgery in India is recognized worldwide as the most preferred stereotactic radio surgery treatment for arteriovenous malformation, brain tumors and brain dysfunctions such as trigeminal neuralgia. Actually the gamma knife is not a knife but a machine that directs 192 beams of highly focused cobalt gamma radiation to destroy the brain tumors and abnormalities. It removes the physical trauma and the majority of risks related to the conventional surgery.
What Conditions Are Treated with Gamma Knife Surgery?
Gamma knife surgery has proved to be beneficial to treat the following conditions that were earlier considered to be non-treatable:
- Benign tumors such as meningiomas, acoustic neuromas and pituitary adenomas craniopharyngiomas
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Small intracranial AVMs or cavernous angiomas
- Pakrinson’s disease or other movement disorders
- Tumors located at the base of the skull in the pineal region
- Metastatic brain lesions and other partially resected tumors
- Medical intractable epilepsy
- Parkinson’s disease or other movement disorders
- Intractable pain in patients with disseminated cancer
- Helps patients with tumors that were once deemed inoperable due to location
For getting more details must visit less cost gamma knife surgery benefits in India.
Gamma Knife Surgery Benefits
- Reduced complication and risks as the surgery is done without incisions or general anesthesia.
- Patients return to pre-treatment activities within days needing little to no rehabilitation services.
- Provides unlimited reach to areas of the brain
- FDA approved to treat brain metastases.
- Safe treatment option.
- Success rate of Gamma knife surgery in India is very high.
- Added features to increase the patient comfort and still providing most accurate stereotactic radiosurgical procedures for the brain.
- The gamma knife technology allows treating the inoperable lesions. Hence, it offers hope for the patients who were previously considered untreatable or at high risk during the open skull surgery.
- Reimbursed by most insurance payers.
- Cost of Gamma Knife Surgery in India is often 25 to 30 percent less than the western counterparts.
- Provides less chemotherapy interruption than the standard radiation therapy.
Get immediate response by sending your query to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us to get appointment on our International Helpline Number +91 9860755000.
Services Offered by Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants
- We assist the international patients by arranging their medical visa, meals, accommodation for the patient and family, appointment with the surgeons, etc.
- We have ties with only the best hospitals and doctors across India.
- We provide affordable cost gamma knife surgery by ensuring the utmost care to maintain ethics to meet our patient’s needs.
- We also take care of quick medical visas, to and fro airport travel, health diet as advised by your attending surgeon, vacation tour, etc.
- Our team will provide you with comprehensive medical care and complete assistance to plan the less cost gamma knife surgery benefits in India.
Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants is a reputed medical tourism provider in India assisting the global patients seeking low cost gamma knife surgery benefits in India. We have established strong bond with the best hospitals and surgeons in India. We ensure to deliver high-class medical care and services.