How to plan your safe spinal cord surgery in India being a Tanzania native
Backache is the main cause of absence from work in working population. It is also the main presenting complaint of almost 60% of patients in any busy orthopedic surgeon’s practice. Commonest cause of backache is “prolapsed inter-vertebral disc” which is commonly known as slipped disc. Between two vertebras there is fibro-cartilaginous structure known as disc. Inter-vertebral disc is composed of outer tough fibrous structure called annulus fibrosus, which encloses jelly like structure called nucleus pulpous. Many spine surgery procedures are available for the treatment of spine problems. According to patients’ condition, health and requirement particular surgery is selected. Spinal cord surgery in India is an advanced surgical technique and it is considered to be one of the safest spine surgery procedures. Spinal cord surgery is now days very commonly used for the correction of spine disorders with very good success rate. Surgery is done under local anesthesia; hence it can be done even in patients with high risk of anesthesia, there is less blood loss, minimal morbidity, patient can be mobilized very early and they return back to work faster. Also, it prevents complications associated with prolonged bed rest. Since normal tissues are not removed or damaged, post operative pain is less and also there is less chance of failed back syndrome.
Things you would require: -
Being a Tanzania native, you would require assistance of a good medical tourism company to plan a safe spinal cord surgery in India.
- Medical tourism in India provides very good assistance to international patients in selecting a reputed spine surgery center for their spinal cord surgery; also they take care of all the things required to them after patients’ arrival in India.
- Once you have selected a reputed spine surgery center with the help of medical tourism company or by yourself, you should clearly talk to them about total cost of complete treatment so that there should not be any post surgery complication.
- Before commencement of your surgical procedure, you should consult with your spine surgeon about the expected results, and complications involved with the surgery if there is any. So that you should mentally prepare yourself for the surgery.
- For past recent years, Indian spine surgery centers provide very good treatment facilities and most expert spine surgeons for performing the surgical procedure of spinal cord surgery in India. This associated with low cost pf surgical treatment makes India an ideal destination for patients coming from abroad for their spine treatment. Click the link to see the list of spine surgeons of India: Surgeons.
- Because of all these available treatment facilities, very good success rate of spinal cord surgery and low cost of surgical treatment in India many international patients select India as a destination for their spine surgery. You can see spin treatment facilities provided in India here: Treatment Facilities.
- If you need any further assistance for your low cost spinal cord surgery in India, you can contact us by filling up an enquiry form here: http://www.dheerajbojwani.com/contact-dheerajbojwani.html.