How to manage a successful cervical spine fusion surgery in India being an Australian native
Cervical spine fusion surgery in India is generally performed by expert spine surgeons to relieve pain, numbness, tingling and weakness, restore nerve function and stop or prevent abnormal motion in the spine. It is one of the safest spine surgery procedures for the correction of all spine disorders and help in achieving a normal life. Your surgeon does this by removing a disc or a bone and fusing the vertebrae together with a bone graft either in front of or behind the spine. The bone graft may be one of two types: an auto graft or an allograft. Sometimes metal plates, screws or wires are also used to further stabilize the spine. These techniques are called instrumentation. When the vertebrae have been surgically stabilized, abnormal motion is stopped and function is restored to the spinal nerves. Cervical spine fusion surgery may be indicated for a variety of cervical spine problems. Generally, surgery may be performed for degenerative disorders, trauma or instability. These conditions may produce pressure on the spinal cord or on the nerves coming from the spine.
Things you would require: -
Being an Australian native you would require assistance of medical tourism in India for managing a successful cervical spine fusion surgery in India.
- In degenerative disease the discs or cushion pads between your vertebrae shrink, causing wearing of the disc, which may lead to herniation. You may also have arthritic areas in your spine. This degeneration can cause pain, numbness, tingling and weakness from the pressure on the spinal nerves. With cervical spine fusion surgery from a reputed spine surgery center in India you can get rid of all these spine problems.
- Medical tourism in India provides very good assistance to international patients for their comfortable spine treatment. Also, they take care of the entire things required to patients after their arrival in India for their spine surgery.
- They will ask you to provide them all you previous case history, the case history provided by you will be forwarded to some of the best surgeons in India. Then the spine surgeons will suggest you appropriate spine surgery procedure depending on your health and condition requirement.
- Cervical spine fusion surgery in India is an advanced surgical procedure used for the correction of all spine problems and is being generally used allover. It takes few hours for performing the surgery, but some time is required for the recovery of patients.
- You need to come to India a day prior to your cervical spine fusion surgery, and have a meeting with the surgeon to discuss your case with the surgeon before going ahead for the surgery. So that everything about your case should be clear to your surgeon.
- Now a day treatment facilities being used are most advanced, thus it takes very little time for the recovery of patients. Within one week patients start walking with some light support after their surgery. And the support requirement is not there as time passes. Click the link to see advanced treatment facilities provided in advanced spine treatment centers: Treatment Facilities.
- Also, if you want detailed information of cervical spine fusion surgery in India, you can contact us by filling up an enquiry form here: http://www.dheerajbojwani.com/contact-dheerajbojwani.html.