How to get a low cost lumbar fusion surgery in India being a Pakistan native
Lumbar fusion surgery in India is available at the most affordable less cost options with modern spine treatment protocols. The ultimate aim of lumbar fusion surgery is to relieve pain, numbness, tingling and weakness, restore nerve function and stop or prevent abnormal motion in the spine. This is done by fusing the vertebrae together. The lumbar fusion can be done in the front or the back of the spine. If the fusion is performed in the front of your spine, the surgeon will remove the disc and any arthritic areas, and place a bone graft between the vertebrae where it eventually fuses to the surrounding vertebrae to stop abnormal motion. If the fusion is performed in the back of your spine, a bone graft will be placed on the sides of the vertebrae where it will grow together to the vertebrae to stop abnormal motion. Lumbar fusion surgery may be indicated for a variety of lumbar spine problems. The most common reason for surgery is leg pain or sciatica. This pain may be the result of a herniated lumber disc causing pressure on one or more of the spinal nerves. Leg pain may also be caused by abnormal motion of the vertebrae. With lumbar fusion surgery you can get rid of all spine problems safely as the surgical procedure is the safest of all spine surgery procedures.
Things you would require: -
Being a Pakistan native you would require assistance of medical tourism in India for your safe and successful lumbar fusion surgery in India.
- Because of delayed appointment from expert spine surgeons of other developed countries like the U.S. and U.K., and very high cost of surgical treatment in these countries many international patients are attracted to India for their surgical treatment.
- Medical tourism in India provides very good assistance to international patients for their safe and low cost spine surgery in India. After their arrival in India everything they require is taken care by medical tourism in India.
- Once you have selected a reputed spine surgery hospital by yourself or by the assistance of medical tourism in India for your lumbar fusion surgery in India, it is very important to discuss everything regarding your surgery, expectations, treatment that you had earlier before coming to India to your surgeon so that the surgery could be carried out without any complications and you can get maximum profit out of the surgery.
- It takes few hours for performing the surgical procedure of lumbar fusion surgery but for the recovery of patients it requires around a week or two. The faster recovery of patients becomes possible due to medical advancement. Earlier, around a month or two were required for the recovery of patients after their spine surgery.
- Along with the availability of advanced treatment facilities, these spine surgery centers in most prominent cities of India at Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi provide most experienced spine surgeons for the treatment of abroad patients. Click the link to see the list of spine surgeons of India performing spine surgery procedures like lumbar fusion surgery in India: Surgeons.
- The cost of surgical treatment in India is very less compared to that of the cost of same surgical treatment in other developed countries. You can see this cost difference here: Cost Comparison.
- For any other detailed information about lumbar fusion surgery in India, you can contact us by filling up an enquiry form here: http://www.dheerajbojwani.com/contact-dheerajbojwani.html.