How to get low cost cervical herniated disc surgery in India being a Kenya native
Indian spine surgery centers in most prominent cities at Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi provide very good treatment facilities to patients for their safe and comfortable spine surgical treatment in India. Also, with the advancement in medical field many new surgical techniques are available for the treatment of patients for different spine disorders. Most of the hospitals for cervical herniated disc surgery in India have special intensive care wards for abroad patients. The arm pain due to a cervical herniated disc disorder can be controlled with a cervical herniated disc surgery in India. Once the arm pain does start to improve it is unlikely to return, although it may take longer for the weakness and numbness/tingling to improve. All treatments for a cervical herniated disc are essentially designed to help resolve the arm pain, and usually the weakness and numbness will resolve with time. By selecting a reputed spine surgery center you can get rid of all spine problems with least risk involved. As the success rate of different spine surgery procedures in there treatment centers is very good.
Things you would require: -
Being a Kenya native you would require an assistance of a medical tourism in India for your safe and successful spine treatment in India.
- The cervical herniated disc surgery in Indiais performed to remove the portion of the disc that is pushing on the nerve. This is done by a procedure called a discectomy. Depending on the location of the herniated disc, the surgeon may make an incision either in the front or back of your neck to reach the spine. Because removal of the herniated disc fragment from the front removes most of the disc in addition to the herniated portion, fusion is often recommended and performed at the same time.
- In India, best spine surgery hospitals are available with best treatment facilities. Thus, the success rate of these surgery centers for different treatment procedures like cervical herniated disc surgery in India is very good. Many patients are attracted to India for their spine treatment because of these available facilities and its low cost.
- The cost of different spine surgery procedures in India is very less in comparison to that of the cost of same treatment in other developed countries. You can see this cost difference here: Cost Comparison.
- This is an advanced spine surgery procedure; very short time is required for patients’ recovery. Many patients are able to go home within a short period of time, sometimes as little as 24 hours after surgery. After surgery, your doctor will give you instructions on when you can resume your normal daily activities.
- By properly following all pre and post surgery instructions given by your surgeon, you can get rid of all spine related problems. The surgeons in India are highly experienced and are performing the surgeries for past couple of years with very good success rate. Thus many international patients are attracted to India for their low cost and safe spine surgery.
- Cervical herniated disc surgery in India is very effective in reducing the pain in the arms and shoulders caused by a herniated cervical disc. However, some neck pain may persist. There are some risks involved; these include bleeding, infection and injury to the nerves or spinal cord. It is also possible that pain will not improve following surgery or that symptoms may return. But by selecting an expert spine surgeon in India you can get this surgery done very safely without any risk involved. Also, it is very important to follow all post surgery instructions suggested by a spine surgeon.
- You can get detailed information about this surgery performed in India, by filling up an enquiry form here: http://www.dheerajbojwani.com/contact-dheerajbojwani.html.