Dr. Archana Juneja brings with her to Wockhardt Hospitals dedicated training and clinical expertise in Endocrinology from K. E. M. Hospital, Mumbai. She has also worked as a Consultant Endocrinologist at Chennai and has managed a comprehensive spectrum of endocrine cases including the extremely rare Carney's complex and intersex disorders.
She has been a principal co-investigator for an ongoing international multicentric study on osteoporosis. She has extensive research experience on Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Cushing's syndrome, thyroid disorders in pregnancy, and insulinomas. She has also worked in collaboration with Interventional Radiologists on projects like Inferior Petrosal Sinus Sampling (IPSS) for ACTH and Arterial Stimulation and Venous Sampling (ASVS) for insulin, which is being done at very few centers in India.
Dr. Juneja has to her credit a number of publications in indexed peer-reviewed journals. She has won acclaim at regular intervals throughout her academic career.
- Reproductive and Pediatric Endocrinology
- Diabetes and Thyroid disorders
- Metabolic bone disorders
- Dynamic endocrine testing
Distictions and Awards :
- Ranked 3rd in HSC merit list, Mumbai
- Distinctions in Anatomy, Pathology, Pharmacology and Forensic Medicine during MBBS.
- First in M.D. (Med) at Nair Hospital.
- Nair Hospital Golden Jubilee Research Foundation award for Best thesis.
- Dr. R.M. Patel trophy for Best Paper, Nair Hospital